Thank you for your interest in the Architects Advisory Service NSW
We are a not-for-profit association incorporated to promote architecture in NSW.
Key activities of members include:
- Business development for architect practices.
- Promotional activities that engage architects in contracts with clients.
- Professional mentoring network for candidates of registration with the Board.
- Peer review, technical support, education and training for practicing architects.
- Fellowship and social activities for members and their guests.
- Liaising with other professional bodies in areas of mutual interest.
- Providing Services to Builders under the Building Contracts Review Program.
- Providing Design advice for Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Providing Design advice for NDIS Home Modifications.
- Providing Design advice for Covid Safe Work Environments.
Public Officer 2020
If you wish to contact the administrator of this forum please use the contact form below.